Posted: May 3rd, 2017 -
ArtMarketGuru launches with South East Asian Market Intelligence Report
ArtMarketGuru has launched with a South East Asian Market Intelligence Report. With extensive knowledge and experience in the global art market, the team at ArtMarketGuru offers analysis and unique region specific research.
The first report released by ArtMarketGuru focuses on the developing Southeast Asian art market, making the most of founder Frédéric de Senarclen’s knowledge of the region after living and running one of Singapore’s most successful galleries Art Plural Gallery. This first release from ArtMarketGuru is jointly released with a report on the sixty top South East Asian artists in whom to invest. ArtMarketGuru also plans to shortly release a comprehensive round up of the most important collectors South East Asia, offering the latest figures, statistics and testimonials from the key players in the international art market.
This two inaugural reports from ArtMarketGuru includes:
- Comprehensive market analysis
- Outline of the rise of the art market
- Key players, artists, galleries and collectors
- Auction sales and top lots
- Conclusive prediction in the art markets growth and development
- Market downfalls and obstacles
- Market sentiment in the region
- 60 of the top Southeast Asian artists complete with biographies
- Exclusive interviews with gallerists Pearl Lam and Matthias Arndt
- Exclusive testimonials from Tan Boon Hui (museum director), Mok Kim Chuan (Sotheby’s head of China and Southeast Asia department), Camillia Hewiston (art fair director) and many more
- Review of regional art fairs
- Art World Forum Key Findings by art consultant Veronica Neo
De Senarclens states “The contemporary art market in Southeast Asian has not seen much attention since the peak of activity in late 2014. This report gives a up close and up to date view of this market, from Singapore and across the region. ArtMarketGuru brings together some of the best names in the market place. Using our knowledge of the South East Asian market as a starting point, we will continue to gather and publish regional intelligence across the global market place.”
With testimonials and interviews with key players from the region the ArtMarketGuru provides an overview of the local approaches to buying and collecting art, and considers current purchasing patterns, collector trends and regional styles and tastes. Further reports from ArtMarketGuru will expand on artists and collectors, and provide informed and comprehensive data from across the globe.
The reports can be purchased on www.artmarket.guru.
Frédéric de Senarclens will also be launching ArtAndCollect in 2017.